Literally, that is what she did today. I would have taken photos and posted them but I was thinking "too close to porn". But, I am not lying- she literally bit my butt. And IT HURT like crazy. I had a welt and it hurt for a good hour or so. It's kind of funny now that I am writing about it but at the time, no humor whatsoever. I tried to not get too mad at her but it's pretty difficult when someone bites you on your butt. I put her in time out and she cried so that made me feel a little better (because I think she understood a little that there were consequences to her behavior). Anyway, just wanted to share more of my joys of motherhood. It's such a weird journey, isn't it?
How could such an innocent face.. but look closely at her teeth...
No comments:
Post a Comment