So, as many of you know, Hope has had some serious sty problems, like eye sties. She's had a chronic sty in both eyes since about 3 months ago. I took her to the eye dr. - no help. No offense, but I really despise going to the dr. Because 90% of the time they don't give me any useful information or medication. Like the time Grason had a bad cut that wouldn't stop bleeding so he went to the dr. and they gave him a bandaid and charged him $300 for it. Seriously, so irritating. I digress.
So, today she says she has an owie on her thumb. She's probably gotten it from falling, I say. She says, "I think I need to go to the thumb doctor, mommy." Why not? Eye dr., thumb dr. makes sense to a 3 year old. I laugh and think in my head, even if there were such a thing as a thumb dr. no way am I taking you to him...her thumb would have to be falling off for that to happen :)
No comments:
Post a Comment