so, grason and i decided to start a blog. Actually, it was mostly me. He once had a blog called "next stop milbrae" but I didn't understand it so we decided to create one collaboratively. just for kicks. "i feel gypped" is a joke between grason and i so it doesn't really make sense to call our blog that. but hey, why not. I was giggling in bed last night about feeling gypped. I must expound further. First of all, grason and i mostly have quality talk time while we are about to drift off to sleep because we have a 3 month old baby and she doesn't let us do too much talking when we are awake and mobile. Secondly, since we have a 3 month old baby, many things are deliriously funny for no good reason because we are deliriously tired much of the time. Thirdly, gypped is a funny word. Where did it come from, we mused? From the gypsies? I never even thought about that when I used to say "what a gyp" or "i feel so gypped" as a 13 year old..that's kind of bad, i thought. but, what a goofy word and also worthy of a blogspot title :)
3 comments:
It' s the commencement frequently I have heard that in Macedonia, obits are an curious observe. You sooner a be wearing wonderfully written the post. I obtain liked your modus operandi of writing this. Thanks in behalf of sharing this.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]
[url=http://www.uggfrancefrsale.org/]http://www.uggfrancefrsale.org/[/url] qvtvj [url=http://www.abercrombiefrancesale.com/]abercrombie[/url] zvhyc [url=http://www.monclerfemmefrsale.org/]moncler homme[/url] vcjbd [url=http://www.abercrombiefrancesale.com/]abercrombie france[/url] evpfp
[url=http://ralphlaurenoutleten.co.uk/]ralph lauren outlet[/url] wptql [url=http://thomassabocharmen.co.uk/]thomas sabo charms[/url] vjgns [url=http://abercrombiefitchen.co.uk/]abercrombie fitch[/url] jirlu [url=http://louboutinshoesbuy.co.uk/]louboutin shoes[/url] ftnyj
Post a Comment