1. Hope's laugh- which happens sporadically throughout the day usually when I kiss her stomach or neck. it's like a chuckle but it's wonderful.
2. When we cuddle and she rubs her forehead against my face and lays her head against my neck while sucking her thumb.
3. Watching Hope's intense stares, smiles, fun expressions. And watching her change and grow. Her hair is particularly fun too.
4. Waking up to hearing her talk to her crib friends and squeal as she finds her voice.
5. Her baby smell which I actually think is her bath soap/ shampoo. But, I get high off of the smell.
6. I had to throw another one in there: Her little clothes. I know this sounds shallow but I don't know what it is about her little clothes and her little shoes and her little hats that make me happy...I don't even mind doing laundry.
No comments:
Post a Comment