Monday, March 17, 2008

Hope the Diva






Hope is now 9 1/2 months old and so much fun. She is on the cusp of crawling which I get very worked up about. She is styling some new hair dos which she seems to enjoy. She loves to cruise all around our apartment as long as there is something to hold onto. She is giving mommy kisses and waves "bye bye". It's marvelous.

She is also now really enjoying poking her finger into people's orifices (particularly eyes). But, Hope has always been a bit of a violent baby. She once head butted me so hard on the lip that I was nearly in tears. Actually, I did tear a little but had to hold it in because I was trying to put her down for her nap. It was kind of traumatic. I felt kind of wimpy about it. But, I heard a story about another fellow who had his nose broken because of a baby head butt and I felt better. I try now to be cautious of her swinging hard head and pokey fingers. I wonder where she gets those pokey fingers from? :)

No comments: