
I know, now that Clara is 9 weeks old, I am finally getting around
Clara- clear bright
Eden-delight
Yee- is Grason's "real" last name. His grandfather's (who immigrated to the states) first name is Ott and his last name is Yee. You get what happened.
She was born 7 lbs. 2 oz. and 19 3/4 inches tall at 10pm on 7/20/09. She was born "all natural" without drugs or a c-section. And was wide eyed shortly after she appeared to us. I believe she is an Ott by her looks and personality. But, of course she is always changing.
She is now in the 68% for weight and 94% for height so is growing very well. And like I said, seems to be a happier camper with smiles and coos for everyone.
1 comment:
IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! I am so glad you finally did this because Clara looks completely different from when we met her in the hospital! She's very cute just like Hopey is cute! And she and Hopey don't look anything alike. I wish I had another son to bequeeth to you for Clara!
Post a Comment