so, I was reflecting on my life and thinking- is it weird that i think it's cute/ funny that my 2 year old names her poops and makes stories about them (eg. mama poop is reading to baby poop) and my 6 month old claws at my eyes???
Hope thinks many of her pellet poops are "so cute". And Clara has taken to clawing at my eyes and cheeks. I don't say clawing lightly- Grason and I both cut Clara's nails in the past and made her finger bleed for like an hour so we don't like to cut her nails. But, even though it hurts to be clawed, I delight in it too. When I really think about it, it's so weird to be a mom.
I think my kids are hilarious. In fact, Hope has a song about being hilarious, it goes "Hopey is hilarious". She sings it too.
3 comments:
When Hera wants to nurse, and I am holding her, she flails her arms in a way that looks like she is punching me. We find it alarmingly cute!
oh, there is lots more to come of that business! so, loving motherhood I take it???
I like poop tales and random songs. Kids who believe they are truly funny usually are. :)
-bm
Post a Comment